Whitetail Fawn Nursing
- Title: Whitetail Fawn Nursing
- State/Province/Region: Kansas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Quivira National Wildlife Refuge
- Nearest Town: Great Bend
- Brief Directions: South of Great Bend,KS on 281 Highway about 20 Miles
turn left on a blacktop, go east about 10 miles to a 4 way a 4 way stop, continue east 8 miles, There is a sign pointing north, 1 Mile to Headquarters, admitting is free
- Notes: Also during the deer rut which starts about Nov. 5th
is a good time also
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I saw the doe in an odd position, I started to photograph her when I noticed the Fawn Nursing.
- Gear: Canon 50D 100 to 400 IS canon lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 102 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!