A Hunter's Sunrise
- Title: A Hunter's Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: Kansas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Pennyrile Forest State Park
- Nearest Town: Hopkinsville
- Brief Directions: Take I-24 north in Nashville, TN. At approximately 60 miles, take exit for Edward T. Breathitt Pennyrile Pkwy. After 2 & 1/2 miles take a right onto Dawson Springs Rd. Go 10 miles and destination is on the right. Follow dirt road for a few miles until you pass by a large pond, continue until you see the small building pictured.
- GPS Longitude: -87.5993
- GPS Latitude: 36.9975
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: An image of a foggy sunrise on a farm in western Kentucky. This area is used a lot for hunting. The small building on the left is used by hunters, similar to a tree stand.
- Gear: Canon 600D, Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 II, Magnus tripod, circular polarizing filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 93 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!