- Title: Pillsbury Crossing
- State/Province/Region: Kansas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Pillsbury Crossing Road
- Nearest Town: Manhattan
- Brief Directions: From the south edge of Manhattan, go 1.8 miles on K-177. Turn east onto onto Riley County 911 for about 4 miles until the intersection with Pillsbury Crossing Road (it is easy to miss the intersection). Take Pillsbury Crossing ~2 miles.
- Notes: Pillsbury crossing is where Deep Creek flows over a small drop, around 4' forming nice "waterfalls". Go early in the spring after when the foliage is really green and spring rains are producing a lot of water. Note poison ivy is everywhere! There is a small park nearby and hiking trail as well as the "waterfalls."
- Best Season: Spring
- Gear: Tripod, waterproof boots/shoes, bug spray, polarizer or neutral
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1507 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!