Sunset Storm, Meriden, Kansas
- Title: Sunset Storm, Meriden, Kansas
- State/Province/Region: Kansas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Topeka KS
- Nearest Town: Meriden
- Brief Directions: Take K-4 highway about 20 miles to the North East of Topeka, Kansas.
- Notes: I was looking east towards the exiting storm. As I was doing so, the sun came out for about 5 minutes before sunset, illuminating the low-hanging clouds and surrounding landscape in an incredible deep red hue briefly before it set.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This image was photographed on a hill, overlooking the small rural city of Meriden, Kansas, located about 20 miles to the Northeast of Topeka, Kansas. I love to watch exiting storms on this hill as the view allows one to see for many miles!
- Gear: Canon, EOS 50D, 16-35mmL lens, velbon tripod.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1442 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!