Flint Hills Sunset
- Title: Flint Hills Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Kansas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Flint Hills Grassland
- Nearest Town: Alma
- Brief Directions: To get to the Flint Hills, take I-70 to about 30 miles west of Topeka. There are no defined boundaries of the Flint Hills. They extend from roughly Manhattan, KS area south. They are about 30 miles wide (east-west) and about 200 miles long (north-south).
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Cowboys converging to watch a sunset on a ranch in the Flint Hills
- Gear: Canon 20D, Velbon Tripod, 50mm 1.4 lens, f16, 1/750 sec
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1275 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!