Shaker Workshop Pleasant Hill Ky
- Title: Shaker Workshop Pleasant Hill Ky
- State/Province/Region: Kentucky
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bluegrass Region of Kentucky
- Nearest Town: Lebanon KY
- Brief Directions: From Cincinnati - Follow I-75 South to Lexington. Take exit #115, Newtown Pike. Turn right onto Newtown Pike. Follow Newtown Pike 1 ½ miles to New Circle Road, KY 4. Take exit #2, Harrodsburg Road. Turn right onto Harrodsburg Road, US 68 West and follow approximately 25 miles. The entrance to Shaker Village is on the right.
From Louisville - Follow I-64 East to exit #48, Lawrenceburg-Graefenburg. Turn right onto KY 151 South. Turn right onto US 127 South and continue to Harrodsburg (about 30 minutes). At first stoplight, turn left onto US 127 South By-Pass. Turm left at stop light onto US 68 East and follow approximately 7 miles. The entrance to Shaker Village is on the left.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The Shaker Village at Pleasant Hill Kentucky is a restored village with docents performing the everyday chores of an earlier time. Overnight stays in the old dormitories are a great weekend treat
- Gear: Walking shoes, and a whole day to explore the village
This Photo Has Been Viewed 113 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!