- Title: Shaker Gift Shop
- State/Province/Region: Kentucky
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bluegrass region of Kentucky
- Nearest Town: Lebannon KY
- Brief Directions: From Cincinnati - Follow I-75 South to Lexington. Take exit #115, Newtown Pike. Turn right onto Newtown Pike. Follow Newtown Pike 1 ½ miles to New Circle Road, KY 4. Take exit #2, Harrodsburg Road. Turn right onto Harrodsburg Road, US 68 West and follow approximately 25 miles. The entrance to Shaker Village is on the right.
From Louisville - Follow I-64 East to exit #48, Lawrenceburg-Graefenburg. Turn right onto KY 151 South. Turn right onto US 127 South and continue to Harrodsburg (about 30 minutes). At first stoplight, turn left onto US 127 South By-Pass. Turm left at stop light onto US 68 East and follow approximately 7 miles. The entrance to Shaker Village is on the left
- Description: The original Shaker buildings in the village are restored to the way they were in the 1800s. The items sold in the gift shop are made in the village or in nearby Berea KY by artisans using the tools and techniques from the Shaker heyday.
- Gear: Walking Shoes and a whole day to explore
This Photo Has Been Viewed 128 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!