- Title: Timid Fawn
- State/Province/Region: Kentucky
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Pennyrile Forest State Park
- Nearest Town: Hopkinsville
- Brief Directions: Take I-24 north in Nashville, TN. At approximately 60 miles, take exit for Edward T. Breathitt Pennyrile Pkwy. After 2 & 1/2 miles take a right onto Dawson Springs Rd. Go 10 miles and destination is on the right. Follow dirt road for a few miles until you pass by a large pond, continue and go by small building used for hunting. Follow road into forest. At the entrance into the forest is where the image was taken.
- GPS Longitude: -87.5997
- GPS Latitude: 36.9976
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A timid fawn cautiously making its way out of the forest to a nearby bean field for a bite to eat. This was taken at twilight after sunset.
- Gear: Canon 600D, Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 II
This Photo Has Been Viewed 375 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!