- Title: Frozen Falls
- State/Province/Region: Kentucky
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Louisville, Kentucky
- Nearest Town: Middletown, Kentucky
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: After two days of zero temperatures in January 2014, the temperature warmed to 12 degree. I took my tripod and camera to these falls near my home. The water was flowing, but there was a great deal of ice. This was a 3.2-second exposure at f/20 with a 125 ISO. It was late afternoon/early evening so the light was low. PArts of the tripod were covered with ice by the time I left.
- Gear: Canon EOS 60D, 18-135,
This Photo Has Been Viewed 432 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!