- Title: Moonbow Moonscape
- State/Province/Region: Kentucky
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Cumberland Falls
- Nearest Town: Corbin, KY
- Brief Directions: Take exit 25 on I75. Turn right of the exit (southbound) or left (northbound). Follow the signs to the state park resort.
- Notes: This photo was taken on February 20, 2011 at 12:00 a.m.
- GPS Longitude: 84
- GPS Latitude: 36
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This photograph was taken at Cumberland Falls during a full moon. It is one of only two places on earth where a moonbow occurs every month. This photo was taken at around midnight with the moon to my back. The photo shows the canyon, just below the falls with the moonbow in the foreground.
- Gear: Canon Mark IV Camera, Canon 24-70mm f2.8L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 456 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!