- Title: Reflection
- State/Province/Region: Kentucky
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Northern Kentucky
- Nearest Town: Cincinnati
- Brief Directions: Take I471 south from Cincinnati. Follow US 27 south. Approx. 17 miles from Down Town. Turn left, follow signs for A.J.Jolly State Park.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Beautiful Park located few miles south from Cincinnati. Numbers of Canada Gooses. If you lucky you can spot family of Blue Herons. Especially around small pond to the left of the main entrance. No swimming and no wake zone guarantee uninterrupted wildlife observation. During summer you need to pay small fee for each visit however if you like to see this park more than once season pass is great option.
- Gear: Canon Eos 40D,70-200mm f2.8, Manfrotto 3021BPRO,
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1625 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!