Red River Gorge (princess Arch)
- Title: Red River Gorge (princess Arch)
- State/Province/Region: Kentucky
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Slade
- Brief Directions: Take I64-E from Lexington then Mountain Parkway to Slade exit. There are signs. 45 Minutes from Lexinton. Less than 2 hours from Louisville and Cincinnati.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Gorgeous area full of incredible rock formations and natural arches. Fall colors are beautiful. Mostly use wide angles for vast landscapes, but you may be able use a long zoom for wildlife. It's hard to believe something this amazing is so close to home. Great weekend (or full week for that matter) camping trip.
- Gear: Tripod. Wide Angles, Long Zooms
This Photo Has Been Viewed 2131 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!