Auxier Ridge Early Morning
- Title: Auxier Ridge Early Morning
- State/Province/Region: Kentucky
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Red River Gorge
- Nearest Town: Stanton
- Brief Directions: Locate in the Daniel Boone National Forest in Eastern Kentucky.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The view at the end of the Auxier Ridge trail in the Red River Gorge. Although it is a 2 mile hike one way the veiw is well worth it.
- Gear: Canon Powershot S5
This Photo Has Been Viewed 765 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!