- Title: Hopewell Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: Kentucky
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: floyds fork valley
- Nearest Town: louisville
- Brief Directions: gene snyder freeway to taylorsville road, go to hopewell road to floyds fork valley overlook
- Notes: Ya gotta get up pretty early to capture the best soft sunrises, so set the alarm, and pull on the boots, and head out to capture the beauty of amercia, its worth it. Photography has been such a great hobby for me, Ive been doing since childhood, but only recently got more involved with the digital format.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I captured this one saturday morning, just around the corner from my house, near jeffersontown, kentucky. The floyds fork valley, with the sun coming over the horizon, with the fog covered hills, looked stunning.
- Gear: Bogen mag/carbon tripod, nikon D70
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1635 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!