Jordan Pond And The Bubbles
- Title: Jordan Pond And The Bubbles
- State/Province/Region: Maine
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Acadia National Park
- Nearest Town: Mount Desert Island
- Brief Directions: It is 50 miles from Bangor, ME. Continue on I-95 north to Bangor, Maine, then take Route 1A east to Ellsworth. In Ellsworth, take Route 3 to Mount Desert Island. Acadia National Park is very accessible because of their Islander Explorer service as well.
- Notes: Acadia National Park is a beautiful area to explore and reflect.
- GPS Longitude: 68.253658
- GPS Latitude: 44.320484
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Jordan Pond and The Bubble Mountains are very popular destinations when visiting Acadia National Park. It is a beautiful area to hike, bike, or just sit down and enjoy your surroundings.
- Gear: Hiking shoes or mountain bike
This Photo Has Been Viewed 119 times
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!