- Title: Portland Lighthouse
- State/Province/Region: Maine
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Southeast coastline of Maine
- Nearest Town: Portland
- Brief Directions: Locted in Portland, Maine off Interstate 295 along the coastline enterance of the bay.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The early morning sunlight highlights the lighthouse tower at the enterance of Casco Bay in Portland. I was told that this is the most photographed lighthouse in Maine. I can see why.
- Gear: Nikon D80, Nikkor 18-70mm Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 404 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!