- Title: Acadia
- State/Province/Region: Maine
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Bar Harbor
- Brief Directions: Once entered into the park from Bar Harbor follow the park loop road. Just after passing the parking lot for "sand beach" there will be another parking lot on your right. From that lot you cross the road and there are gravel trails that follow the coast. This view is one of the many you will be able to see from this trail.
- Notes: Acadia national park is an amazing place that everyone should see at least once in their lifetime. I can't wait to go back.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This is a view of the "Otter Cliffs" looking northeasterly, shot around 12pm
- Gear: Canon 40D W/ Sigma 10 - 20 mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 780 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!