- Title: Red Blues
- State/Province/Region: Maine
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Green Lk
- Nearest Town: Ellsworth
- Brief Directions: Rt 1A west of Ellsworth head toward Bangor
- Notes: I had just spent the previous week in Acadia NP always trying to capture these red blue berry bushes with mixed results. I was leaving Acadia on my way back down to NJ to spend some time with old friends before heading home to Vancouver Wa, From a about a mile and a half away I started seeing this hillside with a large Red swath down it's side and thought I need to get a shot of this. Up the road I came upon a farm stand and went in and inquired if could wonder around to take some pictures. Before leaving Aunt Ellie's I asked for an email address so I could Send them copies if I got anything good and sent them copies of the best shots I got when I got back to Washington. They good fun people, I joke around with them about how every time someone saw me with my tripod and camera on the park loop road they would stop and take out the I phones and start taking pictures with no idea what I was photographing. Told me how several tourists had stopped the previous weekend to take a pictures and they went out in the parking lot, looked up in the sky, point at nothing and they tried to take pictures of what they were pointing at.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Commercial Blue berry field at Aunt Ellie's Farm stand in Ellsworth Maine
- Gear: Sony A 900 Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 2.8 24-70 ZA Circular Polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 111 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!