- Title: Deep Purple
- State/Province/Region: Maine
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Coastal Maine
- Nearest Town: Botthbay Harbor
- Brief Directions: Go to Boothbay Harbor, ME, and when you reach the water, bear right toward Southport. The harbor will be on your left
- Notes: I now own an F5 and a D200, but it's amazing how many great shots I got with my old Nikon (N60)...
- Description: I was visiting my family in Maine, and we decided to go for a "tourist" ride. It had been a while since I had been back to my home state after moving to upstate NY, and it was Christmas time. It was the end of a long day, but when I noticed this scene, I just couldn't pass it up.
- Gear: Nikon N60; Polarizer; Basic Nikon Zoom Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 226 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!