Monhegan Island Harbor_maine
- Title: Monhegan Island Harbor_maine
- State/Province/Region: Maine
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Maine Coast_Port Clyde
- Nearest Town: Monhegan Island
- Brief Directions: Go to Monhegan on the mail boat leaving Port Clyde, or from Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Notes: The island has been a destination of artists, and photographers since the 19th Century. Jamie Wyeth, Rockwell Kent, and Bruce Schwabach are just a few who have visited, or lived on Monhegan.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The tranquil Island of Monhegan
- Gear: Canon XTI 28mm-105mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 259 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!