Yellow Boat At Dawn
- Title: Yellow Boat At Dawn
- State/Province/Region: Maine
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Acadia National Park
- Nearest Town: Jonesport
- Brief Directions: Jonesport, Me. is approximately 20 miles from Machias Seal Is. where Atlantic Puffins breed in July and August each year.
- Notes: Jonesport is an idyllic,friendly, historic seaport village on the "down east" coast of Me. The freshly-caught lobster and crab are indescribably delicious and photo opportunities are stupendous.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Taken with a Canon G10 shortly after boarding the "Chief" prior to traveling to Machias Seal Island, Me. to shoot Atlantic Puffins. Perfect morning light.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 187 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!