- Title: Kennebec River At Dusk
- State/Province/Region: Maine
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mid-Coast Maine
- Nearest Town: Richmond
- Brief Directions: Richmond town center, near the intersection of Highways 24 and 197, right on the banks of the Kennebec River.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Dusk along the Kennebec River, seen from Richmond Waterfront Park. The water was as smooth as glass and the colors were magnificent on that day. A solitary kayaker paddled by, reminding me that this river was not just for photographers!
- Gear: Tripod is essential for these long exposures
This Photo Has Been Viewed 150 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!