Sycamore And Rocks Potomac River
- Title: Sycamore And Rocks Potomac River
- State/Province/Region: Maryland
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Great Falls National Park
- Nearest Town: Bethesda
- Brief Directions: Follow River Road West from I495 (the beltway) to the parking area across from the Old Angler's Inn. Walk east about 50 yards along the C&O canal pathway to the entrance to the B section of the Billy Goat Trail. Follow the trail along the Potomac for about one mile.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: In late spring, the weather is great, the humidity is low so the morning and evening light is good and the leaves still have hints of the bright greens seen in early spring.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1400 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!