Fair Hill Natural Resource Park
- Title: Fair Hill Natural Resource Park
- State/Province/Region: Maryland
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Chesapeake Bay Area
- Nearest Town: Elkton
- Brief Directions: Take 95N past Baltimore,MD approximately 25 miles . Take exit 109A to Elkton go straight on 279 to 213 junction. Take right onto 213. Go 5-6 miles to Rt 273 (Telegraph Rd). Go right on 273 and continue for 1/4 mile. The Fair Hill Natural Resource area is on both sides of the road. On the right side, the training grounds are visible to the road.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I love to visit the different rural areas & parks in the Chesapeake Bay area of Maryland. This shot is the Fair Hill Resource Area where horse stables and training grounds are everywhere. I am a tree lover and love this particular shot taken in late April.
- Gear: Canon XTi EOS DSLR
This Photo Has Been Viewed 616 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!