- Title: Infrared Maple
- State/Province/Region: Maryland
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Harford County
- Nearest Town: Havre de Grace
- Brief Directions: I-95 N from Baltimore, exit 89. Take RT. 155W to Darlington. Lots of scenery along the way.
- Notes: None
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A deeply red colored maple tree was captured using a NIkon D200 which has been modified to capture color infrared images. No filters were used. Adjustments were made in Photoshop CS4 to accentuate the image, but all IR was done in camera. The image was captured hand held in harford County, MD, about 45 minutes NE of baltimore.
- Gear: Nikon D200 modofied for Infrared, Nikkor 18-55 f2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 573 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!