- Title: Bald Eagle-dusk
- State/Province/Region: Maryland
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Church Hill Lake South
- Nearest Town: Germantown
- Brief Directions: Best place is Black Hills State Park which this lake drains into. From 270 take Father Hurley (27) east to 355 north. Turn left and 2 miles up turn left on Old baltimore to Boyds. The park is 3 miles up on the left. I've see Osprey, Eagles, Coots, Commerants, King Fishers, and many song birds. There is a butterfly garden, Dragon flys and damsel flys, (some endangered species). It is a great place to shoot all year round and only 20 miles from the nations capitol.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: 1/40th @6.3 200asa
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikkor 80-400 Zoom
This Photo Has Been Viewed 890 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!