Outgoing Tide And Sunset
- Title: Outgoing Tide And Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Massachusetts
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Parker River National Wildlife Refuge
- Nearest Town: Newburyport
- Brief Directions: From Newburyport, MA, go East on Water street just a couple of file until you cross Plum Island Sound onto Plum Island itself. Turn right at the first intersection.
- Notes: Photographed on 35mm slide film and likely scanned on an old Polaroid Sprintscan scanner.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Plum Island is a barrier island that faces the North Atlantic. Its fragile dunes are part of the Parker River National Wildlife Refuge. These are not automobile tracks. Rather, shapes carved by the outgoing tide as it rushes down the steeply graded beach to the sea.
- Gear: NIkon FM2 Ektachrome, 28mm, Manfrotto legs and head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 140 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!