October At Steadman Pond
- Title: October At Steadman Pond
- State/Province/Region: Massachusetts
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Berkshire County
- Nearest Town: Monterey
- Brief Directions: From Monterey center, opposite the General Store, head north on Tyringham Road about 2.6 miles. There's a parking area on the left. Walk in about 300 yards along the edge of the woods.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Steadman Pond is set 300 yards off a back road in the small Berkshire County town of Monterey. The trail leads through an open field, tracing the edge of the forest. It is part of a larger open space preserve and is easily accessible, and lightly used. It's an isolated and scenic paradise in all seasons.
- Gear: Nikon D3200
This Photo Has Been Viewed 155 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!