- Title: Autumn Reflections
- State/Province/Region: Massachusetts
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Western Massachusetts
- Nearest Town: Longmeadow
- Brief Directions: Froim Rt 91, both N & S, take exit 1 (Longmeadow)on to Rt 5, turn south on Bark Haul Rd, go to end.
- Notes: This is a beautiful, little known, preserve where you can observe bird, reptiles and incredible foliage & marshland and hike trails down to the banks of the Connecticut River.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Autumn colors reflecting in the march at the Fannie Stebbins Wildlife Preserve in Longmeadow, MA
- Gear: Canon Rebel T1i/Canon Zoom Lens EF 70-300mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1636 times
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!