Province Lands (cape Cod National Seashore)
- Title: Province Lands (cape Cod National Seashore)
- State/Province/Region: Massachusetts
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rt 6 (Mid-Cape Highway)
- Nearest Town: Provincetown
- Brief Directions: The Province Lands is the second oldest public land in the USA. Its 3000+ acres make up the northern part of the Cape Cod National Seashore. It is a patchwork of huge sand blown dunes, fresh water ponds, salt marches and outer beach. Artists have been coming to the Province Lands for over a century for inspiration and to capture its unique light.
- Notes: Province Lands is beautiful to photograph anytime of the year. The entire 3000 acres is accessible by foot, and one can be completely alone even in the height of summer. In addition to the dramatic landscapes, wildlife is also abundant from whales, to seals to coyotes.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: Time, wide angle lens, telephoto lens, bugspray in summer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1175 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!