Saugus Iron Works Dock
- Title: Saugus Iron Works Dock
- State/Province/Region: Massachusetts
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: 30 0r 40 miles north of Boston, Mass.
- Nearest Town: Saugus
- Brief Directions: It is off Route 1, about 8-10 miles north of Boston,
on Main Street in Saugus.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The Saugus Iron Works is a museum preserving one of the early iron works established in the colonies. It is a National Historic Site. It features a forge building and an Iron Master's house. At appointed times the forge's water wheel is activated in demonstrations of the forge's operation.
The shot was taken from a roof top observation area, probably back in the 1950's with my old Kodak Pony 828 black and white camera, with a fancy coupled range finder.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 240 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!