- Title: Untitled
- State/Province/Region: Massachusetts
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: West Parish Garden Cemetery
- Nearest Town: Andover
- Brief Directions: Off Lowell Street (Rt 133) Andover at the intersection of Reservation Road.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: West Parish Garden Cemetery was dedicated in the late 17th century and the oldest stone dates to 1707. It is 65 acres of beauty with seasonal flowers and spectacular fall foliage.
- Gear: Sony A700, Sigma 17-70
This Photo Has Been Viewed 272 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!