Old Rail Bridge
- Title: Old Rail Bridge
- State/Province/Region: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Kalamazoo River
- Nearest Town: Parchment
- Brief Directions: From Kalamazoo, head out of the city on Michigan Ave (One way road, The Raddison is on this road) The road will join into a two way, around a curve and under a rail road bride the road becomes Riverview Dr. follow this and take a left on Commerce... There are parking spots avail. and places to over-look the River.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This old rail road bridge was basically abandoned years ago, though you can still see where the tracks once lay... At the other end of the bridge... there is nothing. This photo was taken over the Kalamazoo River in September 2008.
- Gear: Kodak Easyshare M883
This Photo Has Been Viewed 806 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!