- Title: Hello
- State/Province/Region: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Singing Bridge
- Nearest Town: Between Tawas City and Au Gres
- Brief Directions: I'm not even positive where this place is. It's off one of the only roads that leads directly to the lake, close to a large hotel on the water, whose name also escapes me.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I got this shot while bringing my dad home from the hospital in Saginaw. I stopped here on impulse, because it was such a nice day, and thought I'd take a look at Charity Island in the distance. Got lucky with some seasonal residents, and the boulder in the water was like icing on the cake. Oh, and the water says hello.
- Gear: Samsung BL 1050 Point-and-shoot - f/8, 1/200, ISO 50
This Photo Has Been Viewed 79 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!