River Of Sky Amid Autumn Maple Leaves
- Title: River Of Sky Amid Autumn Maple Leaves
- State/Province/Region: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Germfask
- Brief Directions: From Germfask, go south on MI 77. As soon as you cross the Manistique River, turn left into the roadside picnic area by the river.
- Notes: The fall colors should be at their best toward the end of the first week in October.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: River of Sky Amid Autumn Maple Leaves. I stopped at a roadside picnic area just south of Germfask Michigan, and grabbed some food out of the trunk of my car. As I sat there at one of the picnic table, I happened to look straight up through the crimson colored maple leaves and saw a blue river of sky winding its way through the leaves. I grabbed a wide angle lens and polarizing filter, put my camera on a tripod and pointed it straight up. I wandered around a bit until I found just the right composition that I wanted.
- Gear: Canon Elan IIe, Canon EF 20 or 24 mm lens.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 116 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!