- Title: Ontonagon Falls
- State/Province/Region: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Michigan Upper Peninsula
- Nearest Town: Paulding
- Brief Directions: Take highway 45 from the city of Ontonagon and turn east on hwy 28 to Bond Falls State Park.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This is an un-named waterfall on the Ontonagon River just a little upriver from Bond Falls. It was mid-September with Fall just beginning in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
- Gear: Nikon D700 and Nikkor 24-120 lens, Gitzo Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 179 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!