Sturgeon River In The Rain
- Title: Sturgeon River In The Rain
- State/Province/Region: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sturgeon River Gorge
- Nearest Town: L'Anse
- Brief Directions: The trail which follows the river starts at a rest stop on Highway 41 which is just north of the intersection with Highway 28.
- Notes: Be careful on wet rocks. They are very slippery
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The Sturgeon River in the UP of Michigan just below Canyon Falls is unbelievably beautiful. This was taken in the rain.
- Gear: Nikon D700, 24-70 mm F2.8, Gitzo Tripod, BH-1 ballhead, raincover
This Photo Has Been Viewed 250 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!