- Title: Mackinac Island Memories
- State/Province/Region: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mission Point Resort
- Nearest Town: Mackinac Island
- Brief Directions: Mission Point Resort is located about 1/2 mile to a mile walk from the downtown area of Mackinac Island. It is a wonderful resort with a huge field in front of it that overlooks Lake Huron. People can sit out on the Adirondack chairs and enjoy the sunsets and sunrises.
- GPS Longitude: -84.6189339
- GPS Latitude: 45.8491796
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This photo was taken shortly after sunrise on Mackinac Island, one of my favorite places in the world. It is a place that time forgot, where there are no cars, loud noises, or huge crowds. I used my Canon Rebel XTI,18-55mm lens, 1/60 sec at 5.6, circular polarizer, to capture the light hitting these Adirondack chairs overlooking a field and Lake Huron out in the distance. The wine glass I found inspired me and made me wonder of the possible memories made the evening before as someone sipped their wine and enjoyed a beautiful sunset.
- Gear: 18-55mm lens, cicrular polarizer filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 298 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!