- Title: Fallasburg Park
- State/Province/Region: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lincoln Lake Avenue
- Nearest Town: Lowell
- Brief Directions: 1124 Fallasburg Road
- Notes: One of only two remaining covered bridges in Kent County is located here and supports auto traffic. Park activities and facilities include: baseball diamonds, fishing, hiking, nature trails, an open shelterhouse, picnicking, playgrounds, an enclosed shelterhouse, and restrooms.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: Picnic lunch, fishing pole, good shoes
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1459 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!