Upper Tahquamenon Falls
- Title: Upper Tahquamenon Falls
- State/Province/Region: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- Nearest Town: Paradise, Michigan
- Brief Directions: Ten miles west of Paradise, Michigan on state highway 123, in Tahquamenon Falls State park. A short (.25 mile) walk leads to a viewpoint where this shot was taken.
- Notes: An overcast day during the first two weeks of October will usually be just the ticket! After a rain or fresh snowfall, you will not want to leave.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Speaks for itself!
- Gear: Polarizing filter, tripod, Canon Rebel
This Photo Has Been Viewed 321 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!