Upper Tahquamenon Falls
- Title: Upper Tahquamenon Falls
- State/Province/Region: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Tahquamenon Falls State Park
- Nearest Town: Paradise, Michigan
- Brief Directions: Thirteen miles west of Paradise on State Highway 123, in Tahquamenon Falls State Park. A short walk leads to a viewpoint where the photo was taken.
- Notes: Winter can make photography a challenge. It was fifteen degrees below zero on this morning, but the short hike was invigorating and the scene outstanding!
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: An overcast,early February morning, provided the opportunity.
- Gear: Canon Rebel, polarizing filter, tripod, very warm clothing!
This Photo Has Been Viewed 371 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!