- Title: Lake Macatawa
- State/Province/Region: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: I-196
- Nearest Town: Holland, Mich.
- Brief Directions: Take South Shore Drive, west of Holland, until the public road ends. There's a public docking facility that offers a great venue for sunrise or sunset shots.
- Notes: In mid-October, the foilage around the lake is full of oranges and reds. On this morning, the clouds reflected the oranges and pinks of the rising sun.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: Tripod, polarizer and an assortment of neutral density filters.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 815 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!