Lake Superior Sandstone Shoreline
Daryl Ann Anderson
- Title: Lake Superior Sandstone Shoreline
- State/Province/Region: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Gay Road
- Nearest Town: Gay
- Brief Directions: Traveling the eastern shore of the Keweenaw Peninsula, in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, along mighty Lake Superior.
- Notes: I didn't have a tripod along, but I was able to get some awesome shots this day anyway, by leaning against trees and rocks and becoming a human tripod! The Keweenaw is known for its spectacular fall color tours. I love both the season and the ever-changing moods of Lake Superior, and feel so fortunate and blessed to call the U.P. my home!
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: Hiking boots and long pants, as you'll need to leave the car al
This Photo Has Been Viewed 726 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!