Hidden Lake Gardens
- Title: Hidden Lake Gardens
- State/Province/Region: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Monroe Rd
- Nearest Town: Tipton
- Brief Directions: 20 Miles west of US-23 at Exit 17
- Notes: Hidden Lake Gardens is owned and operated by Michigan State University under the division of Land Management, but supported through private endowments and gifts, along with a small amount of money from MSU. The Gardens are open 362 days of the year with an admission fee of $3 per person. Guided tours, requested at least two weeks in advance, are available at no additional charge. In addition to more than 6 miles of one-way paved drives, there are 5 miles of hiking trails to allow the visitor a closer look at the beauty that the Gardens provide.
- Best Season: Winter
- Gear: Dress for the season, snowshoes, cross country skis
This Photo Has Been Viewed 748 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!