Presque Isle River View From The Suspension Bridge
- Title: Presque Isle River View From The Suspension Bridge
- State/Province/Region: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Ontonagan County, Michigan
- Nearest Town: Silver City, Michigan
- Brief Directions: Find Porcupine Mountain State Park on a map of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, USA. Silver City is the nearest town and has lodging available.
The Presque Isle River can be easily accessed at the southeast corner of the park.
Spring summmer or fall would be good times ...depending on the weather at any give time of course. Winter brings heavy snow cover and very cold temperatures.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Presque Isle river is a scenic river in the south east corner of Porcupine Mountain State Park on the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
The Presque Isle River traverses a series of low falls and cascades, before dividing into two swifter and narrower channels that cut deeply into the underlying bedrock. The surrounding forest is dominated by old growth sugar maple, hemlock, and white pine.
- Gear: Nikon D300, Nikor 18-200vr, Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 998 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!