Congdon Park Falls
- Title: Congdon Park Falls
- State/Province/Region: Minnesota
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Congdon Park
- Nearest Town: Duluth, MN
- Brief Directions: Congdon Park lies within the city of Duluth, and there are two access points to the trail: London Rd and 32nd Av from the east; Vermilion Rd and St Marie St from the West.
- Description: Congdon Park, with its strange name, is tucked away in the neighborhood district of Dultuh and not what you might expect from a typical neighborhood park. Ornate with climbing hills, volcanic rock, woodlands and waterfalls all contained within a semi-rugged hollow, Congdon Park offers 33 acres of wild to lose yourself while still being in the midst of city living. This waterfall is the last one in series of three other waterfalls and several cascades (if your approach was from the east entrance) - and, is undoubtedly the most scenic. Factor in about 3-4 hours for photography.
- Gear: Canon 7D, 17-40mm f4.0L, B+W Polarizer, Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 and Grip Action (324RC2)
This Photo Has Been Viewed 204 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!