Boundary Waters Canoe Area
- Title: Boundary Waters Canoe Area
- State/Province/Region: Minnesota
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Ely
- Brief Directions: About 25 miles NE of Ely ,Minnesota on Highway 1 / also known as Fernberg Road. Deadends into Lake One public landing.
- Notes: No fees for day use paddling , but be sure to keep your copy of permit with you. Lakes One, Two, Three, and Four, and the Kawishiwi River do not allow any motorized craft, this also includes float planes. A very quiet and relaxing place to canoe.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Paddling on the Kawishiwi River in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area , in northern Minnesota.
- Gear: Rain Gear and bug spray
This Photo Has Been Viewed 209 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!