Busch Wildlife Sunrise
- Title: Busch Wildlife Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: Missouri
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: St. Louis
- Nearest Town: St. Charles
- Brief Directions: Hwy 64 to Hwy 94 to west on Hwy D to Conservation area.
- Notes: Hunting & fishing spot. You will also see some old army bunkers as this was an area where the military used to store/make TNT.
- GPS Longitude: 90
- GPS Latitude: 38
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I woke at 5 am and headed out to one of my favorite nearby spots, Busch Wildlife Conservation area in St. Charles, Mo. It was a cool morning with the mist rising off of the lake. As the sun rose, I was mesmerized by the changing color of the sky and the reflecions off of the water. This world is a beautiful place.
- Gear: Pentax K5
This Photo Has Been Viewed 323 times
, Sun & Sky
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!