Peaceful Shady Glen
- Title: Peaceful Shady Glen
- State/Province/Region: Missouri
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Kansas City
- Brief Directions: 30 miles east of Kansas City, Mo., on Hiway 50. See website for information on this 915 acre botanical Garden site
- Notes: I used my D80 Nikon and Nikon 55mm prime lens set at f2.8, with 2,3 & 4 second shutter speeds from a Bogen/Manfrotto tripod. The final choice was the 3 second shot. The only post-production included was a slight "levels" tweaking in Photoshop CS2 to match the shade tones of the original visual.
We are going back this summer for a reprise of the acreage and will do other views of this object.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I took this to create two simple things - silky water and a cool, peaceful, quiet, shady glen on a warm day.
- Gear: Nikon D80, Nikon 55mm Prime lens, Manfrooto Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1149 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!