Black River Reflections Iii
- Title: Black River Reflections Iii
- State/Province/Region: Missouri
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Johnson's Shut Ins State Park
- Nearest Town: Lesterville
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The Black River runs through a narrow gorge of granite shut-ins at Johnson's Shut Ins State Park. On this cold autumn day I photographed in the morning, hiked during the day and returned at the end of the day to find a spectacular display of fall colors reflecting in the river for a brief period at evening. Exposing for the blue-grey granite rocks in the shaded valley, rendered the rocks blue against the contrasting reflections.
- Gear: Canon Rebel T3i
This Photo Has Been Viewed 240 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!